ページ

2010年7月16日金曜日

Essay6: About KGU

We’d like to tell you about Kumamoto Gakuen University. There is our university in Kumamoto which is located south part of Japan. We like to learn English and we wanted to improve my English since we was high school student. Therefore we decided to enter to my university. I believe that our university is really good university for people who want to study language. There are a lot of good things. I’m going to tell you 6 things. These things are about departments of our university, the club, study abroad, language education, and the school festival. Let us introduce ourself. My name is Tomohiro. I’m in third year majoring in English. I like to learn English and I wanted to improve my English since I was high school student. Therefore I decided to enter to my university. I believe that our university is really good university for people who want to study language. My name is Takuya. I’m nineteen years old. I study English in our school fourteen month ago. I’m busy every day, because of I have a lot of homework. I want to go foreign countries, so I have never been to foreign counties. My name is Daishi Horita. I am 19 years old. I am KGU’s student . I’m in second year majoring in English.
First of all, we are going to tell you about departments. There are fourteen departments at our university. In my collage we have got sports department recently. Our friends are belonging to it so they seem to study about sport and first aid. They can become an instructor. If someone wants to become an instructor, you should enter in our collage. By the way, our introduce Our department. We especially study English. Our learned rough English high school student.However, we learn English fine now. For example, we learn reading, writing, listening, speaking and grammar. We come to collage, and it hardly exists on a day of the week in which English is not taught. Our think that it is very hard but English language skill follows surely to us.Secondly, there are many buildings in my collage. Our want to introduce two favorite buildings. First, it is a bakery. There are many sweet rolls and breads. Our favorite breads are Pizza Do you know it? Our have never seen other bakery so Our feel very happy.Lastly, the circle is famous the KGU because there are many circles.Wearebelonging to Shodo club. We gather on Wednesday every week. For example, we do a drive and lodge together. We get along very well so I love Shodo club. We were able to do many friends so We were happy. We want to make many memories in our collage and study harder and harder. Our university is wonderful!! Next, Tomohiro is going to tell you about study abroad and language education of our university. I'M in third year majoring in English. I enjoy learning English at Kumamoto Gakuen University.First of all, our university has a lot of sister school in the world. Our university especially has the sister school of the English-speaking world. For example there are America, Britain, Australia, New Zealand, Canada in the sister school of . You can choose where you want to go. Also, there are not only English-speaking world but also Korean university, Chinese university, Vietnam university, and Thai university.Secondly, there are many exchange students from all over the world, so you can feel like studying abroad even you are in Japan. Also, there are some places that you can meet them. For example there are English lounge and dormitory of exchange student. In the English lounge, there are usually some exchange students, so you can just chat with them in English and play some games in English. In the dormitory, there is a place for party on the ground floor. They sometimes have drinking party there. I think that would be good chance to talk to them in English. Alcohol makes you feel like speaking in English.Lastly, the department of English often hold some interesting events. For example there are freshman camp and English weekend. The freshman camp is for first-year student. I think that the freshman camp would be good chance to get to know each other. Also the English weekend is held the all schedule in English. The exchange student also come over the event, so it would be good chance to meet them and speaking in English.with them.There is a big library at our university and it is used by students, graduate, general people. It is very useful and convenience. First reason, of cause there are a lot of books, magazines, novels and newspapers in the library. All books are about 730000. There is also a lot of movie of DVD and CD in the library, and we can watch some DVD in small room. Next reason is we can study quite, cool and free in good environment there. On weekdays, it opens from a.m. nine to p.m. eleven. It opens from a.m. ten to p.m. five in Sunday. We come back home, and have to fight temptation. But we can study intensive in library. Final reason is there are a lot of computers in library. So we can type some reports, do homework and research a lot of things. The library has a lot of good points.This university has a lot of events. The school festival, “Takuma sai” is held a grandly in fall once a year. It is the biggest in events. A circle opens a store, yakisoba, takoyaki, kurepu, udon, curry and nikumaki etc. The day night, we can see a lot of big pictures reflect a projector and a lot of fireworks in the sky. They are very beautiful, and I was impressed them. I enjoyed “Takuma sai” last years. I am looking forward to it this year too. Please come and visit! We are sure you will have great time. Thank you for reading and I hope that many people will be interested in KGU after finished read our essay! 1005 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. I often buy a bread from the bakery shop;)
    Sounds you enjoy your uni life:)

    Kate

    返信削除