ページ

2009年6月5日金曜日

Typing test Vacation

I had a great time on Spring vacation. I went to Vancouver, Seattle, Oregon, Hong Kong, and China on my vacation. I stayed ini Vancouver for 3 weeks and I went to a language school in Vancouver. After that I went to Seattle and Oregon to see my friends. In Seattle, I went to the Starbucks coffee that opened first. I stayed in Hong Kong for 3 days. I also see my friends in Hong Kong too.
There are a lot of good restaurants in Hong Kong. I like chinese food so I hope I can go to Hong Kong again.

101 words

2 件のコメント:

  1. You seem to spend nice vacation!
    I'm surprised that you have many friends all over the world, and I don't have such friends.

    返信削除
  2. It sounds like a great vacation.

    By the way, you need to blog much more!

    返信削除